Fullbore Africa provides innovative and practical light gauge steel and pre-engineered construction solutions for projects of all sizes.
Providing Innovative Construction Solutions Since 1998
Fullbore Africa’s mission is to provide innovative and practical construction solutions for building projects of all sizes employing modern technology.
Originally a Kenyan enterprise having its roots in the coffee sector, Fullbore’s vision and products have been developed and expanded by founder Nicholas Patel over a span of twenty years.
Specializing in Light Gauge Steel and diverse pre-engineered containerized solutions, Fullbore has recently relocated its office operations to Kampala, Uganda, but maintains the capabilities to deliver first-class results and benefits to clients throughout the East African region at large.
Consultation and analysis, planning and design. From a drawing on a napkin to a full architectural design, we can transform your vision to reality.
On point fabrication, detailing, delivery, and construction. Have peace of mind that you are in good hands with our top-quality products and innovative solutions.
AFTER SALE SUPPORT
Industry leading customer care and support. We are available to you even after your job is complete.
Making an Impact Across East Africa
The following are some products designed and projects successfully undertaken by Fullbore:
• Design of Light Gauge Steel Framed (LGSF) modular pre-engineered structures which can be erected anywhere in the region in a matter of weeks. The product is a greatly appreciated solution for the oil industry, relief agencies, contractors, farms and agricultural estates and privates alike.
• Development of containerized living quarters, ablution blocks and offices for remote areas, relief operations and construction sites.
• Development of innovative, semi-prefabricated shade and poly-carbonate structures for car parks, restaurants, residential estates, etc.
• Design of fully operational computer labs in modular form for the private and public schools.
• Design and installation of rigid and suspension foot bridges mainly for the high end tourism industry.
• Fabrication and supply of collapsible water tank systems from 4 meter cube up to 100 meter cube for camps, lodges and other facilities in East Africa.
• Design and fabrications of customized decks and tent platforms and frames for the tourism industry in East Africa.
• Development of a condom vending machine as a joint project involving GTZ, USAID and the Kenya Ministry of Health.
• Development of semi-private telephone box structure and mass production of the same for the telecommunication company Celtel (Kenya).
• Design and production of heavy-duty coffee bean sorting machinery for coffee factories throughout East Africa and Ethiopia, Rwanda / Burundi.
Satisfied Customers For Over 20 Years
TWENTY YEARS OF ORIGINAL PRODUCT DESIGNS AND CUSTOMIZED, OUT OF THE BOX THINKING.
Partial Client List
Among many others, FULLBORE has offered its outstanding services to the following satisfied companies/organizations:
• Tropical Farm Management, Thika, Kenya
• Socfinaf Estates, Thika, Kenya
• BAT Thika Green Leaf Threshing Plant (GLT Plant ), Thika, Kenya
• United Textile Mills, Thika, Kenya
• The Vatican Embassy, Nairobi, Kenya
• Enkasiti Flower Growers, Thika, Kenya
• NKG (Neuman Kaffe Gruppe), Nairobi, Kenya
• Kencell / Celtel Communications, Nairobi, Kenya
• GTZ / Marie Stopes / Ministry of Health, Kenya
• Brolaz East Africa, Nairobi, Kenya
• Safaricom Ltd. and CEO’s Residence, Nairobi, Kenya
• British High Commission and High Commissioner’s residence, Nairobi, Kenya
• The Embassy of the Republic of Germany, Nairobi, Kenya
• The Embassy of Switzerland, Nairobi, Kenya
• Diocese of Rumbek, South Sudan
• Citibank, Nairobi, Kenya
• Governors Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya and Rwanda
• MSF Belgium, Nairobi, Kenya
• MSF Suisse, Nairobi, Kenya
• AAA (Arkangelo Ali Association), South Sudan
• Windsor Golf and Country Club, Nairobi, Kenya
• Mango Camp Juba, South Sudan, Kenya
• Rajaf Hotel Juba, South Sudan, Kenya
• Film Safaris, Masai Mara, Kenya
• Base Camp Explorer, Masai Mara, Kenya
• Mara Plains, Mara Conservancy, Kenya
• Murera Spring Eco Lodge, Meru , Kenya
• Ilkeliani camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
• Farmers Choice, Nairobi, Kenya
• Galana Oil, Nairobi, Kenya
• International Medical Corps (IMC), Nairobi, Kenya
• UNHCR, Nairobi, Kenya
• Karen Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya
• Arid Lands Information Network (ALIN), Kenya
• Sakai Trading, Nairobi and Mombasa, Kenya
• Kicheche Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya
• International Medical Corps, Dadaab, Kenya
• Valley Arcade Shopping centre, Nairobi, Kenya
• Falcon Heights Hotel, Nanyuki, Kenya
• Maiyan, Laikipia, Kenya
• Cross Agriculture Ltd., Uganda
• The Embassy of Brazil, Nairobi, Kenya
• Kencell/Celtel/Zain, Kenya
Follow Fullbore Africa on Facebook
Follow Fullbore Shades on Facebook
The Right Choice
Working with Fullbore Africa is the right choice for all your construction needs throughout the East African region. Quality products, innovative solutions, and superior customer support are the hallmarks of our service.